Do something great for your community AND enter to win a $25 Amazon gift card by participating in the R&R Properties of Eugene / Food For Lane County Food Drive!
Donate any non-perishable food item between February 1, 2018 – March 5, 2018 at the R&R Properties of Eugene office (1577 Oak St.), fill out an entry form, and you could win. The winner will be chosen at random on Tuesday, March 6, 2018 and will be announced shortly after on our social media pages. Curious about what to donate? Check out this list of most wanted foods.
Official contest rules:
- Must donate at least one non-perishable food item to Food For Lane County’s barrel at R&R Properties of Eugene’s office to enter
- Enter at the R&R Properties of Eugene office during normal business hours (1577 Oak St., Eugene from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday – Friday)
- One entry per person
- Contest begins at 9 a.m. on Thursday, February 1, 2018, and all entries must be received by 5 p.m. on Monday, March 5, 2018
- Open to U.S. residents 18 years and older (void where prohibited)
- R&R Properties of Eugene employees and immediate family are not eligible
- No purchase necessary to enter
- Winner does not need to be present to win
- Winner gives R&R Properties of Eugene permission to publicize their name as the winner on our various social media accounts