It’s time for yet another R&R Properties of Eugene Team Spotlight! This week we’re featuring our Owner and Principal Broker, Bill Nelson. In 2008, Bill (along with his wife, Rebekah) saw the need for a reliable Property Management company in the Eugene / Springfield area, which led to the creation of R&R Properties of Eugene. Bill had been a leader in the Real Estate community for years, so it was only natural for R&R Properties to also add Real Estate to it’s services. We’re proud to have a Principal Broker that’s ranked in the top 5% of sales associates for sales countywide for the past 10 years, and in the top 1% in 2015!
- Hometown: Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Outside of the office, you will usually find me: Getting in a round of golf, hanging out with my family, and enjoying Willamette Valley’s wineries.
- Three things you could not do without if you were stranded on a deserted island: The essentials – my family, food, and water.
- Favorite restaurant in Lane County: Sabai (Pacific Rim cuisine in Oakway Center)
- Favorite local event: Any of the charity auctions and dinners that benefit our local non-profit organizations.
- Something any out-of-towner should see, experience, or do while in Lane County: Explore the great outdoors including our numerous hiking trails. Living in Eugene is great because we are in close proximity to so many incredible things – you can get to the Oregon Coast, the mountains, or a major city in about an hour and a half.
- Best thing about being a part of the R&R Team: Helping others find their dreams!