Another week, another Team Spotlight! This week it’s all about one of our Brokers, Darrel Clark. Darrel grew up traveling the country on the rodeo circuit, and after graduating from Cal Poly – San Luis Obispo, moved to the family ranch in Eastern Oregon, and then the Portland area to start a family along with two successful businesses. Eventually Darrel decided he wanted to follow his passion – real estate – and initially got his license in Idaho. They ended up settling in Eugene where he joined the R&R Properties Team, and the rest as they say, is history!
- Hometown: San Joaquin Valley, California
- Outside of the office, you will usually find me: Kayaking, playing on sand rails, and whitewater rafting.
- Three things you could not do without if you were stranded on a deserted island: Keep it simple with a case of Don Julio 1942.
- Favorite restaurant in Lane County: Plank Town Brewing Company – Go there for the beer and food, and come back for the employees and service.
- Favorite place for outdoor adventures in Lane County: Dexter Lake. There are very few boats on it during the week, so it’s just you and the ducks (real ducks, not the U of O kind!).
- Favorite local business or product: Plank Town Brewing Company
- Something any out-of-towner should see, experience, or do while in Lane County: Fred Crafts’ Radio Redux at the Hult Center. It reenacts radio plays on stage, giving you a very entertaining look at how and why radio was such a hit before TV took over.
- Best thing about being a part of the R&R Team: The small, personal attention that we are able to provide.