This is the first of our Team Spotlights for the R&R Properties of Eugene Team! We want to give you an opportunity to learn a little more about the people of R&R Properties of Eugene, along with some of the reasons we love living in Lane County (and places or things to check out whether you are a resident, just visiting, or considering relocating).
Our first Team Spotlight is on Jessica Chestnut, our Office Administrator. Jessica manages the everyday logistics around the office, and acts as the first point of contact for clients by phone or in-person. She is also involved with promoting properties, writing and editing, and digital marketing (including social media management, e-newsletter design, and website updates).
- Hometown: Louisiana for the first ten years of my life, and Portland for eight years after that.
- Outside of the office you will usually find me: Exploring the great outdoors with my husband and our dog, biking, skateboarding, snowboarding, camping, rafting, gardening, cooking (and eating!).
- Favorite restaurant in Lane County: Belly Tacqueria or Bon Mi, although I’m a sucker for great sushi!
- Favorite place for outdoor adventures in Lane County: Anywhere on the McKenzie River.
- Favorite local event: I really miss the Eugene Celebration! The streets of downtown Eugene were shut down for a weekend long party with stages on almost every block with some incredible music (along with parades, vendors, food, and wonderful and weird entertainment). Crossing my fingers that Eugene brings the Celebration back.
- Something any out-of-towner should see, experience, or do while in Lane County: The Oregon Country Fair or Whiteaker Block Party. Music, performers, costumes, delicious local food, and the best people watching imaginable.
- Best thing about being a part of the R&R Team: Getting to work with (and for) some of the nicest people around. You can’t beat it!