To sell or not to sell? If you’re a homeowner, it’s likely that you may face this question at some point in time. While the answer may be different for everyone, now is an especially great time to sell your home! Inventory is still extremely low and prices continue to climb.
In the last 12 months, we have seen a 9.8% average sales price increase. With school about to start, we are seeing fewer homes being listed which is only going to create less competition.
Team Eugene has sold numerous homes throughout Lane County. 2016 was a particularly successful year in terms of sales, including:
- 74 successfully closed transactions
- Finished 11 out of 1,190 listed agents (top 1%) in Lane County based on total sales volume in dollars
- Finished 20 out of 319 offices (top 6%) in Lane County for total volume sold in dollars
- The average price of properties that we listed or sold came in 17.1% higher than Lane County’s overall average
- The average days on market for our listings was 63.8% less than Lane County’s overall average (just 32 days!)
- Our homes sold for 98.4% of their listing price
If you’re on the fence and would like to see what the value of your home might be worth, give Bill a call at (541) 285-5573. We would be happy to do a market analysis on your home or answer any questions you may have.