Lane County Real Estate
Lane County is an outdoor enthusiast’s dream, with the breathtaking Oregon Coast on the west side, the snow-capped Cascade Mountains bordering the east, and the lush Willamette Valley in center along with the McKenzie and Willamette Rivers. It’s the fourth most populous county in Oregon, with around 360,000 residents calling it home.
Lane County is home to a number of unique attractions, including:
- Oregon Dunes National Recreation Area: The largest area of coastal sand dunes in the country, with some dunes towering to an impressive 500 feet above sea level, making it a popular area for activities like sandboarding and horseback riding.
- Heceta Head Lighthouse: It’s said that this lighthouse which sits between Yachats and Florence is the most photographed lighthouse in North America. It was built in 1892 – 1893, and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Sea Lion Caves: The largest sea cave in the world sits on Lane County’s coastline, and reaches as tall as a 12 story building and stretches the length of a football field. On average, about 200 wild Stellar sea lions call this 25 million year old cave home.
- Oakridge: Known as “The Mountain Bike Capital of the Northwest”, this small town at the foothills of the Cascades offers some of the most incredible singletrack trails that wind through Willamette National Forest
- Wineries and vineyards: The Southern Willamette Valley is home to numerous award-winning wineries and vineyards, and Oregon is especially known for its Pinot noir.
- Historic covered bridges: With 20 covered bridges scattered throughout the county (and 17 on the National Register of Historic Places), Lane County has more covered bridges than any other county west of the Mississippi.
Bill was very helpful with the whole process.
Bill was AWESOME. This was our first home purchase and he made it very easy! We are very satisfied with our realtor.
Bill is one of the premier real estate professionals in the Eugene / Springfield area. We would highly recommend him to anyone in need of exceptional real estate representation.
We have worked with Tyler on both investment properties and a search for our own home. Tyler listened closely to our goals and criteria, and found us properties that fit our needs. Tyler gives us professional advice and honest, personal opinions, and has the most positive, creative, and kind attitude and outlook. He cares about his client’s needs and he makes what can be a tedious experience, fun.
If I recommended R&R Properties a thousand times, it wouldn’t be enough. My husband and I are new parents and first time home buyers. We had absolutely no idea what we were doing, but we were excited and ready to dive headfirst into the home buying process. I don’t know what we would’ve done without Bill. He helped us every step of the way: giving advice, making himself available on our lunch hours or his days off, sending us emails weekly, and basically holding our hands throughout the entire p…
Never met a better realtor!
We will always come back to and recommend Bill for all real estate needs.
Vincent and Ellie Tami worked with my wife and I to find the perfect new home for us. They are attentive and worked diligently to make sure they found the perfect fit for us. We will definitely recommend all our friends to work with them when the time comes. Thank you Vincent and Ellie!!
I would definitely use Bill again – it was a very smooth transaction. I will also refer him to anyone else looking to buy a home in the Eugene area.
If you are in the market for an excellent realtor or property management company I would absolutely suggest doing business with R&R Properties!! My wife and I just finished the process of purchasing our first home, and had the pleasure of working with Bill Nelson and his team. They made the whole process, from start to finish, unbelievably painless. Bill continually made himself available to show houses, respond to our never ending questions, and help guide us through the biggest purchase of our…