Lane County Real Estate
Lane County is an outdoor enthusiast’s dream, with the breathtaking Oregon Coast on the west side, the snow-capped Cascade Mountains bordering the east, and the lush Willamette Valley in center along with the McKenzie and Willamette Rivers. It’s the fourth most populous county in Oregon, with around 360,000 residents calling it home.
Lane County is home to a number of unique attractions, including:
- Oregon Dunes National Recreation Area: The largest area of coastal sand dunes in the country, with some dunes towering to an impressive 500 feet above sea level, making it a popular area for activities like sandboarding and horseback riding.
- Heceta Head Lighthouse: It’s said that this lighthouse which sits between Yachats and Florence is the most photographed lighthouse in North America. It was built in 1892 – 1893, and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Sea Lion Caves: The largest sea cave in the world sits on Lane County’s coastline, and reaches as tall as a 12 story building and stretches the length of a football field. On average, about 200 wild Stellar sea lions call this 25 million year old cave home.
- Oakridge: Known as “The Mountain Bike Capital of the Northwest”, this small town at the foothills of the Cascades offers some of the most incredible singletrack trails that wind through Willamette National Forest
- Wineries and vineyards: The Southern Willamette Valley is home to numerous award-winning wineries and vineyards, and Oregon is especially known for its Pinot noir.
- Historic covered bridges: With 20 covered bridges scattered throughout the county (and 17 on the National Register of Historic Places), Lane County has more covered bridges than any other county west of the Mississippi.
Bill was a pleasure to work with – very thorough and ALWAYS available.
Tyler makes you feel like you are his only customer! He sold our house for more than the listed price, in just 30 days. We had a wonderful experience working with Tyler. His team of professionals are very capable and provided excellent photography, interior design suggestions and a complete house inspection ensuring us top dollar. We found Tyler to be very hands-on and with prompt responses to our questions. He kept us abreast of all aspects of the sale. We highly recommend Tyler Demers.
Bill was warm and professional. He clearly enjoys his work and goes the (several) extra miles to make it easy for his clients. We truly enjoyed his company and think of him as a new friend.
Bill is one of the premier real estate professionals in the Eugene / Springfield area. We would highly recommend him to anyone in need of exceptional real estate representation.
We’ve worked with Bill Nelson and R&R Properties for several years and have a great relationship. He’s helped us sell and buy several properties. Bill is always there when we have a question or need anything. Whatever you need, he can make it happen. He works with a great team as well. We highly recommend R&R Properties of Eugene!
BY FAR THE BEST AGENT I HAVE EVER WORKED WITH!
Century Bank have used their (Bill and Rebekah Nelson of R&R Properties of Eugene) Property Management and Real Estate services over the past 18 months to manage and sell other Real Estate owned by the bank. Fifteen months ago we held seven residential properties. As of this date we have none. Until each of the properties was sold, they were professionally managed by the Nelsons’, finding tenants, collecting rents, and managing rental issues. The Nelsons’ were instrumental in the marketing …
We have worked with Tyler on both investment properties and a search for our own home. Tyler listened closely to our goals and criteria, and found us properties that fit our needs. Tyler gives us professional advice and honest, personal opinions, and has the most positive, creative, and kind attitude and outlook. He cares about his client’s needs and he makes what can be a tedious experience, fun.
Bill was AWESOME. This was our first home purchase and he made it very easy! We are very satisfied with our realtor.
We will always come back to and recommend Bill for all real estate needs.