Lane County Real Estate
Lane County is an outdoor enthusiast’s dream, with the breathtaking Oregon Coast on the west side, the snow-capped Cascade Mountains bordering the east, and the lush Willamette Valley in center along with the McKenzie and Willamette Rivers. It’s the fourth most populous county in Oregon, with around 360,000 residents calling it home.
Lane County is home to a number of unique attractions, including:
- Oregon Dunes National Recreation Area: The largest area of coastal sand dunes in the country, with some dunes towering to an impressive 500 feet above sea level, making it a popular area for activities like sandboarding and horseback riding.
- Heceta Head Lighthouse: It’s said that this lighthouse which sits between Yachats and Florence is the most photographed lighthouse in North America. It was built in 1892 – 1893, and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Sea Lion Caves: The largest sea cave in the world sits on Lane County’s coastline, and reaches as tall as a 12 story building and stretches the length of a football field. On average, about 200 wild Stellar sea lions call this 25 million year old cave home.
- Oakridge: Known as “The Mountain Bike Capital of the Northwest”, this small town at the foothills of the Cascades offers some of the most incredible singletrack trails that wind through Willamette National Forest
- Wineries and vineyards: The Southern Willamette Valley is home to numerous award-winning wineries and vineyards, and Oregon is especially known for its Pinot noir.
- Historic covered bridges: With 20 covered bridges scattered throughout the county (and 17 on the National Register of Historic Places), Lane County has more covered bridges than any other county west of the Mississippi.
I have to trust someone to work with them, and I trust this team. I have sold two duplexes and a home and bought a duplex and a home through this team in the last two years!
Bill was warm and professional. He clearly enjoys his work and goes the (several) extra miles to make it easy for his clients. We truly enjoyed his company and think of him as a new friend.
We will always come back to and recommend Bill for all real estate needs.
Vincent and Ellie Tami worked with my wife and I to find the perfect new home for us. They are attentive and worked diligently to make sure they found the perfect fit for us. We will definitely recommend all our friends to work with them when the time comes. Thank you Vincent and Ellie!!
My husband and I were first time home buyers, and before we started the whole process, we were feeling intimidated and a little lost, not even knowing where to start. Our real estate agent, Matthew Briscoe, was supportive and helpful from the very beginning of our search. He recommended we take an informational class, which helped us learn about the many steps and different professionals involved in buying a house. During the search for our home, Matthew always kept in mind the specific things w…
Our purchase was TRICKY (VA loan and out-of-town lender), but Bill helped us with every hurdle and fought for us. We couldn’t be more satisfied.
I would definitely use Bill again – it was a very smooth transaction. I will also refer him to anyone else looking to buy a home in the Eugene area.
Bill is the best! He’s always available to talk and is an excellent advocate!
Tyler makes you feel like you are his only customer! He sold our house for more than the listed price, in just 30 days. We had a wonderful experience working with Tyler. His team of professionals are very capable and provided excellent photography, interior design suggestions and a complete house inspection ensuring us top dollar. We found Tyler to be very hands-on and with prompt responses to our questions. He kept us abreast of all aspects of the sale. We highly recommend Tyler Demers.
Never met a better realtor!