Lane County Real Estate
Lane County is an outdoor enthusiast’s dream, with the breathtaking Oregon Coast on the west side, the snow-capped Cascade Mountains bordering the east, and the lush Willamette Valley in center along with the McKenzie and Willamette Rivers. It’s the fourth most populous county in Oregon, with around 360,000 residents calling it home.
Lane County is home to a number of unique attractions, including:
- Oregon Dunes National Recreation Area: The largest area of coastal sand dunes in the country, with some dunes towering to an impressive 500 feet above sea level, making it a popular area for activities like sandboarding and horseback riding.
- Heceta Head Lighthouse: It’s said that this lighthouse which sits between Yachats and Florence is the most photographed lighthouse in North America. It was built in 1892 – 1893, and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Sea Lion Caves: The largest sea cave in the world sits on Lane County’s coastline, and reaches as tall as a 12 story building and stretches the length of a football field. On average, about 200 wild Stellar sea lions call this 25 million year old cave home.
- Oakridge: Known as “The Mountain Bike Capital of the Northwest”, this small town at the foothills of the Cascades offers some of the most incredible singletrack trails that wind through Willamette National Forest
- Wineries and vineyards: The Southern Willamette Valley is home to numerous award-winning wineries and vineyards, and Oregon is especially known for its Pinot noir.
- Historic covered bridges: With 20 covered bridges scattered throughout the county (and 17 on the National Register of Historic Places), Lane County has more covered bridges than any other county west of the Mississippi.
If I recommended R&R Properties a thousand times, it wouldn’t be enough. My husband and I are new parents and first time home buyers. We had absolutely no idea what we were doing, but we were excited and ready to dive headfirst into the home buying process. I don’t know what we would’ve done without Bill. He helped us every step of the way: giving advice, making himself available on our lunch hours or his days off, sending us emails weekly, and basically holding our hands throughout the entire p…
BY FAR THE BEST AGENT I HAVE EVER WORKED WITH!
Bill Nelson couldn’t have been more helpful to us. He was accommodating to our needs and we now own the home of our dreams.
Bill was absolutely great.
Very personable – really works for her clients!
This being our third home purchased, Bill will forever get our business. Why? Too many reasons to list.
Bill spent over two years helping my wife and I find the perfect home for our family. He showed us listing after listing when most would have given up. I recommend R&R to everybody I know. Thank you for all your hard work.
Loved working with Tyler-Professional and Organized. Looks out for your interests! We highly recommend Tyler!
We felt confident throughout the process because of Darrel’s advocacy. Thank you!
Century Bank have used their (Bill and Rebekah Nelson of R&R Properties of Eugene) Property Management and Real Estate services over the past 18 months to manage and sell other Real Estate owned by the bank. Fifteen months ago we held seven residential properties. As of this date we have none. Until each of the properties was sold, they were professionally managed by the Nelsons’, finding tenants, collecting rents, and managing rental issues. The Nelsons’ were instrumental in the marketing …