Lane County Real Estate
Lane County is an outdoor enthusiast’s dream, with the breathtaking Oregon Coast on the west side, the snow-capped Cascade Mountains bordering the east, and the lush Willamette Valley in center along with the McKenzie and Willamette Rivers. It’s the fourth most populous county in Oregon, with around 360,000 residents calling it home.
Lane County is home to a number of unique attractions, including:
- Oregon Dunes National Recreation Area: The largest area of coastal sand dunes in the country, with some dunes towering to an impressive 500 feet above sea level, making it a popular area for activities like sandboarding and horseback riding.
- Heceta Head Lighthouse: It’s said that this lighthouse which sits between Yachats and Florence is the most photographed lighthouse in North America. It was built in 1892 – 1893, and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Sea Lion Caves: The largest sea cave in the world sits on Lane County’s coastline, and reaches as tall as a 12 story building and stretches the length of a football field. On average, about 200 wild Stellar sea lions call this 25 million year old cave home.
- Oakridge: Known as “The Mountain Bike Capital of the Northwest”, this small town at the foothills of the Cascades offers some of the most incredible singletrack trails that wind through Willamette National Forest
- Wineries and vineyards: The Southern Willamette Valley is home to numerous award-winning wineries and vineyards, and Oregon is especially known for its Pinot noir.
- Historic covered bridges: With 20 covered bridges scattered throughout the county (and 17 on the National Register of Historic Places), Lane County has more covered bridges than any other county west of the Mississippi.
Bill is the best! He’s always available to talk and is an excellent advocate!
Our purchase was TRICKY (VA loan and out-of-town lender), but Bill helped us with every hurdle and fought for us. We couldn’t be more satisfied.
This was a long distance purchase and Bill was GREAT!
Bill Nelson couldn’t have been more helpful to us. He was accommodating to our needs and we now own the home of our dreams.
Century Bank have used their (Bill and Rebekah Nelson of R&R Properties of Eugene) Property Management and Real Estate services over the past 18 months to manage and sell other Real Estate owned by the bank. Fifteen months ago we held seven residential properties. As of this date we have none. Until each of the properties was sold, they were professionally managed by the Nelsons’, finding tenants, collecting rents, and managing rental issues. The Nelsons’ were instrumental in the marketing …
Working with R&R Properties and Bill Nelson has been a great experience. Bill and his team have always gone out of their way to be responsive and available to my wife and I whenever we’ve had questions or needed assistance, which to me are cornerstones for providing premier client service. Bill and his team have always treated us with the utmost respect, and Bill is extremely dedicated to making sure that he has gotten everything right for us, regardless of how much time and effort he has had to…
We have worked with Tyler on both investment properties and a search for our own home. Tyler listened closely to our goals and criteria, and found us properties that fit our needs. Tyler gives us professional advice and honest, personal opinions, and has the most positive, creative, and kind attitude and outlook. He cares about his client’s needs and he makes what can be a tedious experience, fun.
Thank you so much for helping start my new life. I am so happy to get to know you. Thanks so much for everything!
Bill was AWESOME. This was our first home purchase and he made it very easy! We are very satisfied with our realtor.
Tyler, please know that your handling of this sale has exceeded even my fairly high expectations. From the first meeting, through the lending process, and then to closing, you have kept me directed and to task on all that needed to be done to complete the deal. Your professionalism has been outstanding as has your commitment and patience. Thank you again so very much. If I have the opportunity to recommend a realtor to friends and clients you will top the list.