Lane County Real Estate
Lane County is an outdoor enthusiast’s dream, with the breathtaking Oregon Coast on the west side, the snow-capped Cascade Mountains bordering the east, and the lush Willamette Valley in center along with the McKenzie and Willamette Rivers. It’s the fourth most populous county in Oregon, with around 360,000 residents calling it home.
Lane County is home to a number of unique attractions, including:
- Oregon Dunes National Recreation Area: The largest area of coastal sand dunes in the country, with some dunes towering to an impressive 500 feet above sea level, making it a popular area for activities like sandboarding and horseback riding.
- Heceta Head Lighthouse: It’s said that this lighthouse which sits between Yachats and Florence is the most photographed lighthouse in North America. It was built in 1892 – 1893, and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Sea Lion Caves: The largest sea cave in the world sits on Lane County’s coastline, and reaches as tall as a 12 story building and stretches the length of a football field. On average, about 200 wild Stellar sea lions call this 25 million year old cave home.
- Oakridge: Known as “The Mountain Bike Capital of the Northwest”, this small town at the foothills of the Cascades offers some of the most incredible singletrack trails that wind through Willamette National Forest
- Wineries and vineyards: The Southern Willamette Valley is home to numerous award-winning wineries and vineyards, and Oregon is especially known for its Pinot noir.
- Historic covered bridges: With 20 covered bridges scattered throughout the county (and 17 on the National Register of Historic Places), Lane County has more covered bridges than any other county west of the Mississippi.
Bill Nelson couldn’t have been more helpful to us. He was accommodating to our needs and we now own the home of our dreams.
After hearing rave reviews about Tyler from a friend, we asked him to help us buy our first home. We are so glad we did! Tyler did an outstanding job. He was hardworking, quick to respond, and worked around our schedule to view houses. Tyler consistently maintained good humor and was an invaluable source of information about the home buying process. He was a good listener and was honest – we truly felt he was looking out for us. Tyler was on top of deadlines, making sure that details were taken …
My partner and I met with Rebekah just about a year ago to discuss how to go about renting out our place. She was very helpful in working with us to determine a solid plan that would allow us to move on with our lives mostly worry free. Her efforts were quickly rewarded with tenants moving into our place within a month or so. And she found/selected fantastic tenants that both fit our desire and their desire to locate long term residency. Since then, I have entrusted Rebekah with our property and…
This was a home building to completion. I will use Bill and his team as listing agents for all the homes I build in the future.
Bill was AWESOME. This was our first home purchase and he made it very easy! We are very satisfied with our realtor.
Bill was warm and professional. He clearly enjoys his work and goes the (several) extra miles to make it easy for his clients. We truly enjoyed his company and think of him as a new friend.
Bill was absolutely great.
I have to trust someone to work with them, and I trust this team. I have sold two duplexes and a home and bought a duplex and a home through this team in the last two years!
Awesome agent who looks out for your best interest!
If I recommended R&R Properties a thousand times, it wouldn’t be enough. My husband and I are new parents and first time home buyers. We had absolutely no idea what we were doing, but we were excited and ready to dive headfirst into the home buying process. I don’t know what we would’ve done without Bill. He helped us every step of the way: giving advice, making himself available on our lunch hours or his days off, sending us emails weekly, and basically holding our hands throughout the entire p…