Lane County Real Estate
Lane County is an outdoor enthusiast’s dream, with the breathtaking Oregon Coast on the west side, the snow-capped Cascade Mountains bordering the east, and the lush Willamette Valley in center along with the McKenzie and Willamette Rivers. It’s the fourth most populous county in Oregon, with around 360,000 residents calling it home.
Lane County is home to a number of unique attractions, including:
- Oregon Dunes National Recreation Area: The largest area of coastal sand dunes in the country, with some dunes towering to an impressive 500 feet above sea level, making it a popular area for activities like sandboarding and horseback riding.
- Heceta Head Lighthouse: It’s said that this lighthouse which sits between Yachats and Florence is the most photographed lighthouse in North America. It was built in 1892 – 1893, and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Sea Lion Caves: The largest sea cave in the world sits on Lane County’s coastline, and reaches as tall as a 12 story building and stretches the length of a football field. On average, about 200 wild Stellar sea lions call this 25 million year old cave home.
- Oakridge: Known as “The Mountain Bike Capital of the Northwest”, this small town at the foothills of the Cascades offers some of the most incredible singletrack trails that wind through Willamette National Forest
- Wineries and vineyards: The Southern Willamette Valley is home to numerous award-winning wineries and vineyards, and Oregon is especially known for its Pinot noir.
- Historic covered bridges: With 20 covered bridges scattered throughout the county (and 17 on the National Register of Historic Places), Lane County has more covered bridges than any other county west of the Mississippi.
We felt confident throughout the process because of Darrel’s advocacy. Thank you!
Bill was warm and professional. He clearly enjoys his work and goes the (several) extra miles to make it easy for his clients. We truly enjoyed his company and think of him as a new friend.
My husband and I were first time home buyers, and before we started the whole process, we were feeling intimidated and a little lost, not even knowing where to start. Our real estate agent, Matthew Briscoe, was supportive and helpful from the very beginning of our search. He recommended we take an informational class, which helped us learn about the many steps and different professionals involved in buying a house. During the search for our home, Matthew always kept in mind the specific things w…
Tyler, please know that your handling of this sale has exceeded even my fairly high expectations. From the first meeting, through the lending process, and then to closing, you have kept me directed and to task on all that needed to be done to complete the deal. Your professionalism has been outstanding as has your commitment and patience. Thank you again so very much. If I have the opportunity to recommend a realtor to friends and clients you will top the list.
Bill was terrific and went beyond our expectations. He really has helped us out even after the sale.
Our purchase was TRICKY (VA loan and out-of-town lender), but Bill helped us with every hurdle and fought for us. We couldn’t be more satisfied.
Thank you so much for helping start my new life. I am so happy to get to know you. Thanks so much for everything!
From the first time we met Bill, we knew that he was the one person that we could trust to work for us. He listened and provided us with his professionalism and honesty. I loved the way Bill gave us updates along the way to keep us informed about what was happening with the sale of my property. He worked diligently for us. I highly recommend Bill for all your real estate needs. You will be glad you did!
After hearing rave reviews about Tyler from a friend, we asked him to help us buy our first home. We are so glad we did! Tyler did an outstanding job. He was hardworking, quick to respond, and worked around our schedule to view houses. Tyler consistently maintained good humor and was an invaluable source of information about the home buying process. He was a good listener and was honest – we truly felt he was looking out for us. Tyler was on top of deadlines, making sure that details were taken …
Excellent source of accurate information.