Lane County Real Estate
Lane County is an outdoor enthusiast’s dream, with the breathtaking Oregon Coast on the west side, the snow-capped Cascade Mountains bordering the east, and the lush Willamette Valley in center along with the McKenzie and Willamette Rivers. It’s the fourth most populous county in Oregon, with around 360,000 residents calling it home.
Lane County is home to a number of unique attractions, including:
- Oregon Dunes National Recreation Area: The largest area of coastal sand dunes in the country, with some dunes towering to an impressive 500 feet above sea level, making it a popular area for activities like sandboarding and horseback riding.
- Heceta Head Lighthouse: It’s said that this lighthouse which sits between Yachats and Florence is the most photographed lighthouse in North America. It was built in 1892 – 1893, and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Sea Lion Caves: The largest sea cave in the world sits on Lane County’s coastline, and reaches as tall as a 12 story building and stretches the length of a football field. On average, about 200 wild Stellar sea lions call this 25 million year old cave home.
- Oakridge: Known as “The Mountain Bike Capital of the Northwest”, this small town at the foothills of the Cascades offers some of the most incredible singletrack trails that wind through Willamette National Forest
- Wineries and vineyards: The Southern Willamette Valley is home to numerous award-winning wineries and vineyards, and Oregon is especially known for its Pinot noir.
- Historic covered bridges: With 20 covered bridges scattered throughout the county (and 17 on the National Register of Historic Places), Lane County has more covered bridges than any other county west of the Mississippi.
If you are in the market for an excellent realtor or property management company I would absolutely suggest doing business with R&R Properties!! My wife and I just finished the process of purchasing our first home, and had the pleasure of working with Bill Nelson and his team. They made the whole process, from start to finish, unbelievably painless. Bill continually made himself available to show houses, respond to our never ending questions, and help guide us through the biggest purchase of our…
My partner and I met with Rebekah just about a year ago to discuss how to go about renting out our place. She was very helpful in working with us to determine a solid plan that would allow us to move on with our lives mostly worry free. Her efforts were quickly rewarded with tenants moving into our place within a month or so. And she found/selected fantastic tenants that both fit our desire and their desire to locate long term residency. Since then, I have entrusted Rebekah with our property and…
This being our third home purchased, Bill will forever get our business. Why? Too many reasons to list.
This was a long distance purchase and Bill was GREAT!
Our purchase was TRICKY (VA loan and out-of-town lender), but Bill helped us with every hurdle and fought for us. We couldn’t be more satisfied.
Thanks, Bill! I appreciated your help and patience. Sent a few people your way and will continue to do so.
I would highly recommend Matt to anyone looking to buy a home. I worked with quite A few different people before settling on Matt. His attention to detail and follow Through are unmatched! Questions I did not realize I would have, he answered and explained In detail. He found us our dream home and then went out of his way to show us a dozen other Properties, to “make sure” we did not like something else better. We never felt pressured and he made us feel very comfortable every step of the w…
Bill is one of the premier real estate professionals in the Eugene / Springfield area. We would highly recommend him to anyone in need of exceptional real estate representation.
Bill was very helpful with the whole process.
Tyler, please know that your handling of this sale has exceeded even my fairly high expectations. From the first meeting, through the lending process, and then to closing, you have kept me directed and to task on all that needed to be done to complete the deal. Your professionalism has been outstanding as has your commitment and patience. Thank you again so very much. If I have the opportunity to recommend a realtor to friends and clients you will top the list.